Soothe Your Soul in Costa Rica 2018!
February 17-24, 2018
Participate as much in the retreat offerings as you like on your holiday. Feel the sand between your toes, the warm, clean, ocean water on your skin, gather up vitamin D sunshine and enjoy the freshest, whole, delicious foods right from the trees and earth. Experience the beauty and tranquillity of the Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort in Nosara, Costa Rica.
Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort is located in the foothills of Nosara, and is a five minute walk from the world class surfing beaches of Guiones. Utilizing it’s unique and tranquil setting in the Nicoya Blue Zone, Bodhi Tree is the ideal spot to meet your desires of finding peace, relaxation and rejuvenation…”
Your Wellness Retreat Includes:
– Accommodations (7 nights) at the Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort in Nosara, Costa Rica. All rooms have air conditioning, fresh linens and wifi/internet. Some rooms have balconies.
– Three healthy, delicious meals per day.
– Two yoga classes per day exploring;
- Soma (gentle) Yoga
- Hatha Yoga; Vinyasa Flow
- Yin Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Meditation & Journaling
- Dyads / Mind Clearing
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Yoga Nidra (guided meditation for deep relaxation, lying down)
- Light Yoga Philosophy
- Let’s Talk Ayurveda & Plant Based Nutrition
- Lucid Dreaming
- Makeup workshop and retreat photography by Skye & Jackson Photography
- Toning and conditioning circuit
- A Bodhi Tree weekly evening dinner & dance featuring live local music open to the public while we are there!
- Bellydance session
- Closing sunset beach fire and eclectic yoga dance party
That’s not all;
– Bicycle rentals, Infinity pool, use of gym and equipment FREE for retreat participants.
– The most beautiful beach sunsets within a five minute walk (or complimentary golf cart rides, smile)
– Group exploration of Nosara beach communities to see boutiques, restaurants, cafes, local art, local live music,… and free time for excursions and relaxation as you please. Everything is optional on your holiday.
- Double share $1398 USD / person *Limited Availability
- Single $1595 USD / person *Sold Out!
- Bungalow – Queen $1895 USD / person *Sold Out!
- Bungalow – King $1945 USD / person *Sold Out!
Not Included in price:
- Ground transportation from / to airport (but don’t worry Gloria will arrange shuttles for you)
- tax and any gratuities
|Bungalow – King *no availability
Includes king size bed, open air shower, balcony, A/C, Wi-Fi, and a safe for personal belongings.
Bungalow – Queen *no availability
Includes one queen size bed and one twin bed, open air shower, balcony, A/C, Wi-Fi, and a safe for personal belongings.
|Single Room – Shared Bathroom *no availability
Includes one twin bed, shared bathroom, open air shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, and a safe for personal belongings.
|Double Room – Shared Bathroom *limited availability
Includes two personal beds, shared bathroom, open air shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, and a safe for personal belongings.
|Triple Room – Shared Bathroom
Includes three twin beds, shared bathroom, open air shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, and a safe for personal belongings. *no availability
Smoothies, extra snacks and speciality coffees are available for purchase at the Juice Bar.
Alcohol beverages are available for purchase at the cocktail bar.
Excursions including surf lessons, stand up paddle board, river kayak trips, horseback riding, bird watching boat tour, canopy tours (zipline), SIBU monkey sanctuary visit, treatments at the spa and much more can be arranged for you! The prices vary pending activity. More information regarding excursions can be found on the Bodhi Tree website.
Click HERE to pay the non-refundable $400USD (per person) required to hold your spot. Please specify your room type (and room-mate(s). There are limited number of each room type.
Once reserved, find your flight! The closest airport is Liberia; a two hour drive from Nosara.
Once you have your flight itinerary, your ground transportation will be arranged. The prices vary with shared shuttles to private taxis. (ie. A shared shuttle from Liberia to Nosara is generally about $45-65 per person, pending the company / availability at time of booking).
Terms & Conditions
- A 400USD non-refundable deposit (per person) is required to reserve a spot.
- 50% of the balance is due September 25
- Remaining balance is due November 25
- All payments after deposit must be made by US certified cheque or cash
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Remaining payments are only refundable if a cancelled spot is filled.
- Participants will be required to sign a waiver.
- You require a valid passport to travel to Costa Rica.
- Travel / health Insurance is always recommended
Your Costa Rica Retreat Leaders:
Gloria Williams (CYT, MSW, BSW) http://soothespa.ca
is sole proprietor / director of Soothe Downtown Spa, St. John’s, NL, Canada. Gloria brings a compilation of experiences including service industry, community development social work, health promotion consultant, yoga teacher, performer with Dzolali traditional West African Drum & Dance Ensemble for over ten years, dabbler in Flamenco dance school in Granada, Spain and her most recent joy; aesthetics studies and spa entrepreneur.
Gloria is a Graduate of the Lotus Centre Yoga Teacher Training program (2009, NL), specializing in the area of Somatics and ‘Yoga Philosophy’. Further trainings include: Yoga Anatomy and Yoga Assists (2010) TAYS Therapeutic Approach Yoga Studio, Creative Yoga for Children (2010) Lotus Centre, Anusara Yoga Training & Meditation Retreat (2011) Ananda Ashram; World Yoga Centre of New York, Yin Yoga Professional Teacher Training (2016) Sartori Yoga, and Yoga Nidra Teacher Training (2017) Shakti Yoga. Additionally, Gloria engages in Enlightenment Intensives, Meditation classes, and the World Peace Diet. She co-founded the Yoga Kula Co-operative in St. John’s, NL. Gloria is a dance, hike and travel enthusiast, presently pursuing ongoing yoga and Ayurveda studies, Thai yoga massage and Vegan cooking. She most recently completed Certification in Whole Food Plant Based Nutrition (Cornel University 2017) and is registered for an upcoming Vegan Chef program in the Canadian Rockies. Her favourite holidays are yoga retreats; you are about to see why they are so ahhh-mazing!
Laurabeth Power http://Lbyoga.ca
has dedicated herself to the practice, study and teaching of yoga since discovering its joys and benefits in 2004. In 2008 she had a dream of doing yoga on a beach in Thailand. The next day she cleared her schedule booked a flight and backpacked South East Asia for 3 months. It was on a this retreat she decided she wanted to spread the light and begin to teach. Ever since she has been on a life long path seeking truth and inspiring others to awaken to their fullest potential.
LB is certified in vinyasa, hatha, yin and restorative yoga, as well as, a trained meditation teacher. She founded the non profit organization, Soul Warrior Yoga for Youth that offers kids yoga teacher trainings across Newfoundland. She is a ambassador for lululemon and loves planning unique events for the yoga community. Her favourite classes to teach are balanced with a meditative yin sequence followed by a fiery yang flow.
Off the mat she is a contemporary dancer, indie music enthusiast, mountain peek seeker, vegan foodie, kitchen dance party expert and world traveller. She wears her heart on her sleeve and always looks for the best in any situation.–
her passions are found in film and photography work with explorations in lighting, sound, directing, writing, fashion and her speciality make-up artistry. Skye brings over ten years experience as a makeup artist and holds certificates in Advanced Special Effects from George Brown College, Toronto and HD ‘special effects’ makeup from the Toronto School of Makeup. Her work extends from theatre, weddings, commercial, film and television. Some of her work can be seen on TV series such as Republic of Doyle, Frontier, and Reign. Skye studied photography with Celebrity Photo Studio and is a co-founder of Skye and Jackson Photography. Skye is also belly dancer, yogi and fitness / nutrition enthusiast.
For further information regarding the retreat, please write:
Attention Gloria – Costa Rica Retreat at email@example.com